Effective Date: January 1, 2021
If you are an EU resident, see section 4 below, which will inform you in detail about the personal data we process, how we process it, for which purposes we process it, with whom we share it, on what legal basis we process, and transfer your personal information and which rights you have regarding the processing of your personal information
1. The Information We Collect and Use
When you visit a Website, we may collect certain information from and about you. It includes things like your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, and the last domain you visited before coming to our Website or the domain you go to when you leave. It also includes various statistical data such as which pages you visit on our Websites, how long you stay on them, and what you click.
There is a simple procedure in most browsers that allow you to deny or accept cookies. You should note that cookies may be necessary to provide you with certain features on the Websites. We also may use a small piece of code (sometimes referred to as “1×1 clear pixel,” “Web beacon” or “clear GIF”) placed on the pages of the Websites to help us gather additional information about which parts of the site receive the most visitors and other user traffic patterns, and enable us to administer the site.
Furthermore, we collect information from and about you when you specifically provide it to us. For example, in connection with your use of certain features of the Websites, you may be asked to create a user account and provide certain information including your name, email addresses, address, and telephone number. You may also provide User Uploaded Information to the Websites, as described in the Terms, or you may provide information such as your credit card number in connection with the purchase of services or content available through the Websites. When you create a user account with the website and sign in to your account on the Websites or post User Uploaded Information, you are not anonymous to us.
We may use your information to fulfill your requests, respond to your inquiries and provide other services, and alert you to information, offers, or publications in which we think you may be interested. The emails that we send contain links that enable you to “unsubscribe” from such mailings.
From time to time, we may partner with unaffiliated companies or individuals for market research, product development or similar purposes. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your information. We also may subcontract with other companies and individuals to do work on our behalf; they may be provided with access to your information.
We may disclose your information to third parties in connection with a corporate transaction where all or a portion of our business (e.g., a portion that includes our customer lists) is sold or transferred. We also may disclose your information if the disclosure is required by law or as part of a lawsuit or government investigation or proceeding, or in order to permit us to exercise or preserve our legal rights or take action regarding potentially illegal activities or to protect the safety of any person.
2. Data Security
Muzique Media cannot ensure or warrant the security or privacy of any information you transmit to us. We attempt to follow policies and procedures that will protect against unauthorized access to your information. But we can make no guarantees or promises in this regard, and you provide information to us at your own risk.
This site is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we endeavor not to knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
4. Information for EU Residents
4.1. Data retention
4.2. Your Rights
Under the legislation applicable to you, you may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights:
· require (i) access to and/or duplicates of your personal data retained, (ii) receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (iii) to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side; where technically feasible you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller;
· request proper rectification, erasure or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn, or (iv) you have taken advantage of an existing right to object to the data processing; in case the personal data is processed by third parties, your request for rectification, erasure or restriction will be forwarded also to such third parties unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
· refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal or to any other existing legal justification of the processing activity in question – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
· object at any time that your personal data will be used for direct marketing purposes, or – based on grounds relating to your particular situation – that your personal data shall be subject to data processing for other purposes;
· take legal actions in relation to any potential breach of your rights regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators; and/or
· not to be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling (automatic decisions based on data processing by automatic means, for the purpose of assessing several personal aspects) which produce legal effects on you or affects you with similar significance.
You may (i) exercise the rights referred to above or (ii) pose any questions or (iii) make any complaints regarding our data processing by contacting us under the contact details set out below.
5. Access to your information